Why You Need Landing Pages
Converting website visitors into leads is the first step in creating a relationship between your company and a potential customer. Landing pages are the best way to convert them, and are the bloodline of lead generation efforts. So, why is it that landing pages still go unutilized?
What Is a Landing Page?
First, it is important to know what a landing page is. A landing page is a web page that funnels a visitor to take one specific action. Your page can be found through search or social media, for example. Landing pages target specific audiences, and focus is essential as this is where you are selling your business to a potential customer. Grofire builds custom landing pages to accompany your Facebook ads, and to generate traffic to your website.
How Do Landing Pages Work?
Essentially, a landing page is an exchange of valuable information. A visitor will fill out the contact form on the landing page because they believe the company and services will be of value to them. On the business side of the exchange, the company is glad to give the information because they then receive the contact information for future marketing efforts. In addition to search, visitors can find your site and landing pages through email, social media, PPC, etc. The key is to create engaging landing pages and make it easy for potential clients to find you.
Five Key Components of a Successful Landing Page
- Headline: What is the biggest benefit the reader will receive if they take action?
- Content: Explain the value clearly and simply, while keeping it focused on the reader.
- Proof: Offer testimonials, reviews, or stats of others that have enjoyed the incentive or your mailing list.
- Images: What photography, chart, or product chart describes this product/customer best?
- Action: Always use a call to action. Use a large, contrasting sign up form that calls the reader to that action, using as few fields as possible.
Let’s talk about how your business can benefit from a landing page. If you are a creative person, and understand how to create and manage landing pages then this is a pertinent asset to your business. Call us at Grofire to discuss this service and show you how we can help you maximize your marketing opportunities.