Facts about Digital Marketing and how it can Benefit You
Digital marketing is now essential in order to keep up with the changing times, and the biggest trend in digital marketing is going mobile. If you are looking to enhance your reach to your clientele, we at GroFire can help. Using focused digital marketing we get your message to them faster and more efficiently. We even go as far as to analyze your marketing campaigns to help you see what is and isn’t working. Below are some facts about Digital Marketing and how it can benefit you and your business.
- 74% of mobile users make internet searches before making a purchase
- In the last 6 months email opened by mobile devices increased 80% worldwide
- 88% of mobile searches are for local businesses
- 81% of smartphone users research products or services on their devices
- Using video on landing pages increases conversions by 86%
- 20% of visitors read text on your page, 80% will watch a video
- 85% would prefer leaving their email address for an e-book than a tweet
- Blogs have 63% more influence over purchasing decisions than the newspaper
- Articles with photographs receive 94% more views
- 47% of Americans say that Facebook is the number one influence over their purchases (social media today)
- A prospective customer is 144% more likely to buy when there’s a product video featured
Digital Marketing has shown to be very successful when it comes to reaching a variety of audiences. When you have the right tactics and marketing structure in place you are bound to see an increase of activity pertaining to your business online. Our team at GroFire can help you to come up with a successful marketing plan with effective digital marketing. Contact us today to learn more about our company and what we can do to help you in achieving your goals.